Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default How to GLUE metal floor and ceiling tracks to concrete

I would not consider glue the proper fastening method for metal
track. Depending on the installation, it would not meet code
either. Panel adhesive would probably work, but why would you not
fasten it in a more conventional manner? The fastening method is
subject to what the materials are that you are fastening to. The
concrete floor would use either PAT (gun loads) or an alternate
concrete anchor like Tapcon, Nail-In, wire & nail, etc.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"doug" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 10:48 pm, gpsman wrote:
On Dec 13, 12:41 am, doug wrote:

Is anyone know about using GLUE rather than screws or pins??
This is
in connection to building a interior non load bearing wall.

Me... for one.
-----

- gpsman

I would appreciate the name of the GLUE product and any hints on
using
it. I am building one wall 32 feet long and 11 feet high..

Thanks in advance.

Doug Clark