Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] ranck@vt.edu is offline

Default If you make toys...

Curran Copeland wrote:

Since the toys I make are old style and could be considered for the
collectors market, I know some people who buy them strictly for decoration,
I am thinking about it, I am going to have to check with a lawer and see if
it would make a difference. I thilnk I might be on thin ice with it but
it's worth a look. Thanks to you and baslisk for the idea

Well, I would think that you'd have to have a pretty big operation
to warrant any notice. In other words, who's going to complain?
As long as you don't poison anyone I doubt you'd come to anyone's
attention. Worst case, they'd probably just make you stop selling
if they ever did notice. I could understand not wanting to take
that chance, but I wouldn't blame someone who did. Again, assuming
they aren't using anything toxic, which I'm sure you aren't.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.