Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Gun Checkering

Charlie Self wrote in
:

*snip*
Oh. Car keys. I was taught to drive when I was about 12, a year older
than Tom's son. To date, 58 years later, I've managed to miss
everything around me. Today, kids are not likely to learn to drive
without a formal high school course at the age of 16, in most states.
And they do kills themselves (mostly) and others (occasionally). Maybe
we should rescind the driving privilige until they turn 25 when the
stats drop a bit.

When I went through HS driver's ed and was qualified to get my license, my
parents weren't ready. How many kids have that kind of "problem" at home?

Hit a deer once, got rear ended once, and that's it. That basically
mirrors my parent's record.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.