Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default If you make toys...

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:56:09 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

Curran Copeland wrote:
Makes me wonder what my
taxes are going for, oh yeah I remember for the rich to get richer.

Despite what far left politicians, who make their livings exploiting and
perpetuating class warfare (most of whom came from old money,
ironically) would have you believe, ninety percent of millionaires in
this country are first generation rich.

I think the word "millionaire" is out of date...
You need almost that much to buy a POS house in some places..

I agree with the point, though.. Folks like Bill Gates weren't trust fund kids
by any means..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing