Posted to rec.woodworking
Curran Copeland Curran Copeland is offline

Default If you make toys...

"
It's a lot more informative when you name the Senator and tell /which/
government offices you called that weren't responsive...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

The Senator's office was that of Mitch McConnell (R-KY) The office was
that of the US product safety commission compleance staff whose answering
was too full to take another message. The others I will wait to see if they
do call back. I did recieve a call from Representative Edward Whitfield
(R-KY) who told me that they were looking into possible self certification
for small business, but that they had no real information as of this time
and would let me know by Monday as to what was going on. I hope that is a
little more informative then the post I wrote in disgust a short time ago.