Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default How are IC's Labeled?

In message , John Larkin
writes
This is worth reading...

http://www.amazon.com/Skunk-Works-Pe.../dp/0316743003
/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229014249&sr= 8-1

There's one that I bought in a bargain bin, an excellent (geeky) read
that tells the story of the development of stealth technology from the
original Russian paper describing how radar signatures could be
predicted. I'll try and find the title if you're interested.

The Skunk Works is (are?) one of my customers. Very nice folks. They
send us posters and patches to get us to expedite shipments.

Lucky man, very cool. I got animation cels once upon a time for helping
speed a delivery up.

John

--
Clint Sharp