Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default How are IC's Labeled?

John Larkin wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:09:20 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

Right up to WW2 the US aviation industry was living in the dark ages -
most
manufacturers were still tarting up old biplane designs with enclosed
canopies and retractable landing gear. When the US finally wised up and
started making monoplanes they were struggling to get speed more than
250mph

The P38 topped out at 443 MPH. 3300 mile range.

With streamlined water cooled engines.

Engineering: do the simplest thing that works.

Certainly! You have minimal support in a war zone.

This is worth reading...

http://www.amazon.com/Skunk-Works-Pe...14249&sr= 8-1

The Skunk Works is (are?) one of my customers. Very nice folks. They
send us posters and patches to get us to expedite shipments.

John

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.