Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 11, 8:43 am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
Oh, I'll be happy to take you up on that challenge -- just not with

Robatoy as
referee.
How about Tim Daneliuk instead?

Sure, you fly him up to Toronto. While ideologically, Tim is an expletive,
you're nothing more than a cut rate flim-flam artist. You suggesting Tim
while thinking that I'd turn him down shows that you have no intention
whatsoever to take me up on my challenge. A simple picture with me and Tim
is all it would take to validate the truth. Hell, I might even get along
with the guy if I met him in person.

Your problem is you think you're being clever while failing miserably at it.
You need to grow up and be a man. As it is, all you've done is demonstrate
that mentally, you've yet to experience puberty.

Obviously, you don't have anything tangible to offer, so this thread is
finished as far as I'm concerned until if or when you come back with
something worthwhile.

Go ahead, you can have the final response.

I am advised that, as the plaintiff, I am no longer to participate in
any discussion involving Doug Miller's libelous utterances against my
person.

You have your own person? I thought slavery was illegal, even in
Canada. Boy did I miss something ...

Not that I will miss him much.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key: