Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
You've got to be kidding. He's clinically insane.

There you go again, unable to debate *anything* without descending to

personal
insults directed at your opponent.

Grow up.

Well then, I'll call you another name. You're a hypocrite. Truly, your
presumed arrogance is overwhelming. You feel free to throw an insult in
Robatoy's direction but immediately jump on me for doing the same to you.
You're living in an immature child's fantasy world where you feel free to do
as you please but cry like a baby when someone does it to you.

Grow up? Try looking in the mirror for once in your life, you little baby.