Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In other words, you think most people shouldn't be allowed to have them.

You'd be right.

That makes you anti-gun.

Maybe for your country. I'm Canadian. For our country, it's perfectly normal
for the vast majority of Canadians never to have even held a gun before.
That's something you'll never be able to understand ~ just the same as I
might never be able to completely understand the American need to be armed.

Whatever. You're obviously strongly anti-gun, and your claim to own them

is
simply not plausible.

Your opinion. I guess that makes you fallible just like everybody else.