Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Charlie Groh" wrote in message
enforcement. You're still on the arrogant side..

Maybe, but so what?

"average" citizen to be pretty far down on the evolutionary scale,
apparently. What *is* average?

You're right about that. I don't have a very good opinion of humanity in
general. Despite thousands of years of culture and development, at the drop
of a hat, man will turn into greedy, self indulgent animals without a shred
of consideration for their fellows. *That's* what I consider average. So no,
don't expect me to support arming people based on personal choice.