Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

In article ,
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 10, 2:27 pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message news:EaO%k.6509
To the contrary, I would be a fool if I accepted at face value the claims
of
someone as rabidly anti-gun as yourself to be a gun owner with extensive
shooting experience.
Something you said made me think a bit and I'm come to the conclusion that
you don't understand fully what I've trying to say. Perhaps it's partly
the
cause of the friction between us. I'm not "anti-gun". I'm anti-everybody
having a gun and the average citizen being able to get a carry permit.
There's a big difference between the first and the second as far as I'm
concerned.

Does that make any sense to you? Owning a gun comes with a significant
sense
of responsibility. Your firearms laws negate any real responsibility.

One other thing. I don't cheat and I don't lie. As far as you accepting
anything at face value, that's up to you, but you'd be 100% wrong in this
case.

Give it up. NObody has EVER been able to make Miller see anything
other than his own (often wrong) viewpoints. You, my friend, are
wasting your time. I'd put him close to par with Timbo The Hot Air-
inflatable Clown.

You honor me deeply by association with one of the few clear thinkers
in this blabfest. And its good to know that I bug you enough that
you feel the need to invent pet names of aggravation.
Game ... set ... match (as always).

Dream on, ****face. It is YOU who is infatuated with ME. Now go play
with somebody else. I have very little time for you.