Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default BS Universal

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 19:42:40 -0800 (PST), jw
wrote:

On Dec 9, 9:15*pm, wrote:
information on B&S

jw wrote:
I just posted a picture to the dropbox, (http://www.metalworking.com/
dropbox/bs_universal.JPG)

I'm wondering if someone out there can confirm that it is a universal
table? *And what size of machine this may be.

I will be going to look at it shortly, but looking for some informed
feedback before I do so.

Thanks

JW

Thanks. So from what I have learned so far it probably weighs around
4000#. But seems to be quite well respected in certain circles. It
supposedly has the vertical head as well. Find out in a few days.

Ballpark a market price? (I realize that is a pretty wide open
question, but humor me)

JW

$500-1500 depending on tooling/condition.