Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default What's wrong with this BOM ?

Eeyore wrote:

Hammy wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Fire away. It's the obvious one you should be looking for.

Graham

Whoever did that does know for multiple quantities of the same unit
they can use 2,3 etc in the Qty row,this would save a few trees in
stead of writing 1repetitively in the quantity row over 20 pages.This
would probably cut the page count in half.

Agreed.

It doesnt make sense to me to use 1n4007 rectifiers for the EU device
and 1n4002 for the north American.

Wouldnt it just be cheaper to buy a **** load of 1N4007 and put them
in both the EU product and The north American product? It's not like
the excess 1n4007''s wouldnt be used later.

I hadn't even noticed that one ! How bizarre.

Graham

That's why they needed higher current fuses in the European version.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.