Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default OT - We're In Trouble Now

"charlieb" wrote in message
When things are going well Madison Avenue pushes soft luxurious -
expensive things. When things go south they go for strong, tough - and
reliable.

There's a TV ad going out here - with cartoon bears - the message
"Widgets (or whatever the product's called) - Strong AND Tough!"

The product - "bathroom tissues" (read toilet paper).

I never understood the need for "scented" - a box of kitchen matches
left in the bathroom works pefectly well.

But when I think of toilet paper - "tough" and "strong" sort of creeps
me out.
Thankfully, they didn't inlcude a products comparison in graphic terms.

I think the Economic Crisis may be worse than we've been lead to
believe.

charlie b

ps Thank You George!

In a pinch, use one sheet of TP. Fold it in half, and in half again. Tear
off the corner that would be in the center of the sheet when it is unfolded.
Unfold the sheet of paper and stick your middle finger through the hole and
wipe. When done, use the torn off corner to clean under the finger nail.
:~)