Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default OT - We're In Trouble Now

"joe" wrote

I remember, years ago, reading an article about Consumer Reports. It
said that in all the years of testing products, they only had two
products that they could not come up with a way to test them. One was
toilet paper.

This is a product that can easily be tested by the consumer. That cheap
stuff from Costco is cruel and unusual punishment.

Dare I ask what the other one was?

The article did not say.

jc

And just think, by the time you figure out the stuff from Costco *is*
cruel and unusual, you only have 95 more rolls of it to go through......

I have seen folks buy several of those monster packs at one time.