Joe

Default leigh dovetail jig

I myself like the Akeda dovetail jig. It's much easier to use than the
Leigh.

"Tom Dacon" wrote in message
It's a little complicated to learn, and each time you use it you need to
make one or more test cuts on samples of the specific stock you will be
using, in order to fine-tune your setup. So occasional users might get
frustrated with it. For me, since I use it only occasionally myself, I
pretty much have to start over with it each time. So that might account

for
those 'only used once or twice' comments. I'd say that buying one of those
on eBay might get you a good bargain since it'll be nearly new.

Tom Dacon

"William R. Hopcraft" wrote in message
I'm thinking about taking the plunge a buying a Leigh D4 dovetail jig.

I've
seen demonstrations at shows and like the design and features. About

the
only thing that worries me is how many of these things show up on ebay

with
a description like 'only used once or twice'. Makes me wonder if people
hate these things after they buy them. anybody out there have any

thoughts?