Posted to uk.d-i-y
gazz gazz is offline

Default fridge 15W SES blulb

"Stephen" wrote in message

I ask because I saw a pair of 15W pygmy bulbs for £2 in a supermarket
today and next to it one fridge bulb, which looked identical, for £2.

so you can buy a twin pack of normal bulbs, use one of them in the fridge,
if it dosent last long you can use the 'spare' untill that goes too and you
go out and buy the fridge bulb.

or the normal bulb does work, and when it finaly blows in 3 or 4 years time,
you cant find the 'spare' one so have to buy 2 more anyway.

personaly i'd just buy the fridge bulb and be done with it for the ammount
of times you have to change a fridge bulb.