Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] lenhow@yahoo.com is offline

Default Recent Projects

Great job on all accounts ! I've always like the shaker style and that
table is a fine example. Would love to get my hands on some spalted
maple myself,... beautiful !

Lenny

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:25:44 -0800, "Jim Hall"
wrote:

Here are three recently completed projects. A small spalted maple box from
part of a sidewalk maple tree cut down by the City of Seattle last summer, a
lap and dowel jointed, red oak quilt frame for my wife's birthday, and a
shaker style 5-drawer cabinet/table for our entry made out of cherry, with
walnut drawer pulls, red leaf tiger maple drawer sides and Tennessee red
cedar bottoms.. Fun projects..