BRuce

Default router lift

I have the Razier on a Freud and I love it. it is perm in the table.
for me it is too heavy to use free hand.

If I had to do it again, probably get a different router that allowed
easier access to the the collet but the razier is great, I would do that
again.

BRuce

Alan W wrote:

I wouldn't part with the Raizer NOW. Can't compare but it sure makes
life easier.

Took a look at the woodpecker catalog and see the router lift is about
$289.00 with their plunge lift at $169.00.

A Router Razier is $79.00 + shipping, is the extra $80 or so well
spent getting the alum insert, the pin, and the removable rings with
the plunge lift?

It seems the plunge lift makes more sense for a dedicated in the table
router, vs one that you have to pull out and use by hand on occassion.

Alan

--
---

BRuce