Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Cleaning morse taper in headstock

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 01:23:33 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

-snip of McMaster thread-

"Ignoramus6012" wrote in message
om...

I will definitely buy one Tom.

If you want to wait until January, I'll send you a freebe.

Ooh, are "Me, Too"s allowed here? They sound like the perfect
roto-rooter tool for short lengths of rusted pipe/tubing.

P.S: Have you tried them inside square tubing? Do they work well, OK,
poorly, or just self-destruct in seconds?

--
At current market valuations (GM is worth less than Mattel)
the Chinese government can afford to buy GM with petty cash.

Email me your ship-to address and constantly remind me...I have the
attention span of a goldfish.