Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Bowed window - blinds?

We've just had an old bay window (or perhaps bowed would be more accurate)
removed and replaced and have now hit a quandry. We had net curtains up at
the old window but neither of us want nets again - too old-fashioned. The
beauty of them though was that the springy wire that they hung on was easily
shaped into the profile of the bow.

Photo of window he http://www.thehewitts.eu/window1.jpg

SWMBO really wants vertical blinds but I can't imagine that we'd get one to
follow the bow. I can only see that it would mean one for each pane (which
would look crap IMHO) or one to cover two panes (which wouldn't look quite
so crap but still not brilliant). Any other ideas out there folks 'cos I'm
useless at this sort of thing (

TIA