Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Walker Steve Walker is offline

Default Tumble Dryer Vent Locations

wrote:
Steve Walker wrote:
Obscure question, but I'll bet someone here can answer it... )

Our old tumble-dryer is fading, and I'm pondering replacement
options. One key factor is that it vents from the bottom of the
rear panel, approx centrally. I don't want to buy a new one and
then find it vents at top left or whatever.

So does anyone (kitchen fitters maybe?) know of a source for dryer
outlet dimensions? Anything to avoid walking round Comet with a
notepad, fending off commission-hungry yellowshirts...

TIA!

http://www.wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index....=Clothes_Dryer

Thanks. That's an interesting idea, but I think I'll stick with the trad
revolving dryer.

Any suggestions re air vent location would still be appreciated, friends.