Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Cleaning morse taper in headstock

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 09:02:01 +0000, the infamous Mark Rand
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 02:23:40 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

4864A2

He He He :-)

Is Tawmy boy putting hexes on folks lately? tsk tsk tsk

--
Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across
thousands of miles and all the years you have lived.

HEY....McMaster's 4864a2 is the perfect thing to clean out the bore. OK, it
just happens to be one of my inventions. I'd offer one to Ig but the next
batch isn't scheduled for production until January and Old Tommy Hubbart's
cupboard is bare.