Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default ANSI reference designators - ANSI reference designators.pdf

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:14:08 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Name: ANSI reference designators.pdf
ANSI reference designators.pdf Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
Encoding: x-uuencode

But that only applies to 300 m people.

---
Frayed knot.

Do you think our stuff never goes offshore?
---

The other 6.3 m are more likely to use IEC 60617.

---
Hmm... according to your math there are about 48 times more people in
the US than in the rest of the world.

That's pretty stupid, so I don't think it's too far-fetched to think
that you're really stupid enough to think that we had no input to IEC
60617.

We _are_ a member, you know.
---

I confess I prefer ANSI logic symbols though.

---
Well, there may yet be some hope for you. :-)

JF