Posted to alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default What gadget/s can't you currently leave your home without and why ?

Steve wrote:

What specific gadget/s (as in the brand and model) can't you
currently
(seriously or humorously) leave your home without and please say why,
for anything named. It's fine if anything mentioned is primarily
cell phone - mobile phone related, but it doesn't have to be.

For how long ?

When I go out I don't even always take my mobile (cell to you) phone,
i.e. I take NO gadgets. Sometimes I prefer not to be disturbed.

Graham