Edwin Pawlowski

Default Christmas Gift Idea -- Feedback?

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message

I'm thinking of sending a couple of Jorgensen light duty clamps to the

10
households on my Christmas list. I'll include a write-up, "I know you

won't
use these very often, but those one or two times a year you cut

something
with your saw you'll find these very useful. ... "

Question: What size clamps are appropriate? One 6" and one 12"? Two

6"'s?
One 12", one 18"?

Thanks.

-- Mark

I did give a gift of clamps last year. Home Depot had a gift pack of about
4 or 5 different clamps. They were well received.

I'd say better to error on the larger size. I have a couple or small Quick
Clamps that I curse often. They are maybe 10" and just seem to be undersized
all too often; they just look bigger than they are. I'd go with one 6" for
the smaller stuff, and an 18" or 24" that will handle most home handyman
needs.
Ed