Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default tool chest (0/1)

wrote
Here are a couple photos of a tool chest I made recently. More
pictures posted here http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox#

This is from Chris Marshall's article which appeared in the May/June
2008 issue of Woodworker's Journal. It's not often I see something
in a magazine that I want to make without some modification but I
thought this was a nice design.

You have carried on a tradition that is rarely seen these days. A proudly
executed tool chest, specifically designed for the tools of his trade, was
at one point the measure and hallmark of an accomplished craftsman.

You are there ... very well done!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08