Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Diamond coated hacksaw blade - need source

It might not be a big issue with such small cutting disks as the ones being
discussed, but doesn't CA glue give off nasty fumes when it's heated?

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Terry" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 07:11:54 -0600, "Up North"
wrote:

Here are the reinforced cut off wheels I use. I buy them from my local
Menards store. It doesn't pay to buy the ones without the fiberglass
reinforcement, they break like glass.
http://www.tylertool.com/dremel13.html
Steve

FWIW, if you soak those non-reinforced disks in a few drops of thin CA
glue (hobby super glue) and let them dry thoroughly, they hold
together much better.

Best -- Terry