Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] lenhow@yahoo.com is offline

Default tool chest (0/1)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:44:54 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Here are a couple photos of a tool chest I made recently. More
pictures posted here http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox#

This is from Chris Marshall's article which appeared in the May/June
2008 issue of Woodworker's Journal. It's not often I see something
in a magazine that I want to make without some modification but I
thought this was a nice design.

Good job. That is almost too nice for the tools.

If you keep buying tools, are you going tomake more of these tool chests?

I think the challenge now is to fill it with "nicer" tools. =0)

Lenny