Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com is offline

Default Toshiba TV model CF2668B, CH. 9210 vertical problem

You pretty much nailed it Frank. The problem was caused by the two
small brown 1uf caps. One was near the output circuit which I had
already replaced and the other was near the jungle IC. I remember this
chassis now. Haven't seen one in a dog's age. Thanks everyone for all
the tips.
BTW Mark, what did you mean by your question, "How long have you been
at this anyway"? Are you asking about television repairs in general,
or time spent on this particular set? Lenny.