Bay Area Dave

Default router lift

sounds like an excellent alternative. I spoke to Woodpeckers about
putting a sleeve on the long crank shaft, so that one could grip a
smooth surface instead of hanging on to that infernal hex shaft to
steady it. Hopefully that will make it into production soon...

dave

Frank K. wrote:

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
.com...

Hi Mike,

Do you also use a cordless drill for fast height adjustments? that's
what i do with my 16 pitch PRL.

dave

I use a mechanics 1/4" drive speed handle and a socket with a 3/8" hex drive
bit built in. It's easier to use than the wrench supplied with the PRL
because of the knob being above the crank. I also use the offset wrenches
sold by Woodpecker so I don't have to raise it all the way to change bits.

Frank