Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike S.[_2_] Mike S.[_2_] is offline

Default Fill with What Around Shower Drain Pipe?

Why not use concrete? It's cheap, simple to mix a bag or two in a plastic
tub, and it will work fine.

If you really can't use concrete for some reason then I'm sure you could use
3 part epoxy floorpatch,( resin, hardener, and sand) we use that at work to
patch warehouse floors that stand up to forklift traffic, but why spend a
fair amount of extra money for something when the cheap simple solution
would do fine?

--
Mike S.
"Elle" wrote in message
I would rather not pour concrete. Is there anything else I can use to fill
in the hole around the shower drain pipe shown in the photos at site
http://honda.lioness.googlepages.com/showerdrain ? Any other suggestions
for remedying this as professionally as possible?

The (Aqua Glass) shower pan cracked so I am replacing it. The main cause
seems to be simply that the floor beneath it was neither solid nor level.