Posted to alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc,alt.computer,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying Skybuck Flying is offline

Default What gadget/s can't you currently leave your home without and why ?

Reminds me of a story of my dad, can't remember exactly but it went
something like this:

He had a store... had cash in the store... was about to go home... or maybe
it was in the morning.

His store was very long... I think he heard something in the back... so he
went to take a look.

Then somebody snuck into the store at the front... went into the middle of
the store where the money bag was... stole it and went outside.

My farther did hear the doorbell.. so he went to the front of the store...
and saw the door was left standing open... I think he saw a nigga
walking/running away or something like that...

Then he went back into the middle of the store and he noticed his money bag
was gone !

It all happened in under one minute.

Seems reasonable to suspect it must have been two persons... one in the back
causing the distraction... and one sneaking into the front to steal stuff.

Also long ago my brother lost an expensive kinda-golden plated speed-bicycle
he made himself...

He parked it outside for 30 seconds or so... he went inside came back...
poof gone.

I was like 5 years old or so... at the time... so I saw how fast it went...

I didn't see nobody.. it was like... now you see it... now you dont...

Thiefs are hell-fast !

Bye,
Skybuck.