Posted to alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc,alt.computer,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying Skybuck Flying is offline

Default What gadget/s can't you currently leave your home without and why ?

Ok,

Now I have to make up for more stupid/sillyness.

Only thing I take with me is my watch:

In case somebody asks:

"What time is it ?"

The watch is kinetic so my body-movement provides for the energy and it has
a little battery...

And when I press a button the pointers move around and then stop to show how
much energy it has...

Then it waits for the extra time to elapse again... and then it starts
ticking as normal again.

When it's low on energy the pointers start making a hearbeat movement...

Like tick-tick, tick-tick, tick-tick to indicate it's last hearbeats

Kinda cool isn't it ?

I only wish it had special paint on the pointers so it would light up in the
dark !

Bye,
Skybuck =D