Posted to alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc,alt.computer,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default What gadget/s can't you currently leave your home without and why ?

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:40:46 -0500, "Richard B. Gilbert"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:49:35 -0800 (PST), Steve
wrote:

What specific gadget/s (as in the brand and model) can't you
currently
(seriously or humorously) leave your home without and please say why,
for anything named. It's fine if anything mentioned is primarily
cell
phone - mobile phone related, but it doesn't have to be.

The only thing that I absolutely must have are my pants. My wife says
that were I to leave them home, the women would mob me, and the men
would lynch me.

Cell phone is the only thing. I don't have anythign else that I carry.
I even leave my car keys in the car so I don't carry them either.

I see a quick profit here! Where do you park your car?

In my garage... g However many people where I live don't take their
keys out of the car. It is not uncommon to see a car running at the
convience store in the winter, no one in it. (Yea, a few get stolen,
too...)