Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Old ships, railroad cars re scrap metal

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

Now, if coral reefs are that important, OK.....

Fine, drop tires into the ocean. Those work.

Send me your railroad car. I'll cut it apart and get enough out of it to make my while.

We have the technology to take anything made of metal apart. Stick a battle ship in my
back yard and I'll gnaw off enough to make a living. Might have to drill the hull and
connect the dots with a hacksaw but I'll get No. 2 steel out of it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller