Posted to alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc,alt.computer,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default What gadget/s can't you currently leave your home without and why ?

If you're looking for something that isn't obvious -- cell phone, navigator,
jukebox, PDA, etc -- I can't think of any.

I normally carry my cell phone -- for emergencies or long-distance calls, as
it's normally turned off -- and my PDA, which stores a lot of useful and
necessary information. But I wouldn't "die" if I left these or the other
items at home.