Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default paint on a vinyl window?

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:30:56 -0600, "bill allemann"
wrote:

will any type of painting process hold on the interior side of a vinyl
window frame?

thanks,
bill

Krylon paint brand.

"Question: My house shutters are looking shabby and need repainted.
The shutters are made of vinyl and I want to be sure that whatever
paint I use will last. Which spray paint do you recommend?

Answer: We recommend that you use Krylon Fusion for Plastic® on your
exterior vinyl shutters. Fusion for Plastic bonds easily to hard,
rigid, non-flexing vinyl surfaces, such as vinyl shutters and
vinyl-clad windows. It’s also easy to use because no sanding or
priming is required. Plus, it dries in 15 minutes or less."

http://www.krylon.com/expert-advice/...ters/index.jsp