Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Wish Me Luck !

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:39:05 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Winston" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:
(...)

I received it on Monday and see that you got _Ricochet_ yesterday.
Danke mucho, monsieur.

Thanks, Larry and Ed.

I shall treat _Ricochet_ gently and send it back ASAP.
Please let me know if you would like it returned sooner.

--Winston

Take your time; I'm in no hurry for it. If someone else wants to read it,
pass it along. I've branded it. g

So did I, and I hope Winnie will, too. It'll be a running log of
Wreck Metalheads who've read it and passed it on.

Who needs a lousy author's sig? vbg

-- George Bernard Shaw