Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default OT latest eBay shakeup

It's all essentially a big cluster**** to increase eBay/PayPal's control and
profits, IMO.
There are some payment exceptions, and a couple of options.

They/It don't require buyers to have a (funds) balance sitting in a PayPal
account, a buyer can use a credit card or a couple of other electronic
traceable methods.

But then some sellers insist on Immediate Payment Required, which I mostly
avoid, so I'm not sure what the specific time, or other requirements there
are for those purchases.

A transfer of funds from a bank account to a PayPal account (no fee
involved) takes about 4 days, which might be more secure than using a credit
card over 'n over again, to make payments to strangers.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Steve W." wrote in message

What amazes me is that they are breaking federal laws by saying that you
cannot use any other payment methods. I'm surprised that it hasn't been
taken to court yet.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Life is not like a box of chocolates
it's more like a jar of jalapenos-
what you do today could burn your ass tomorrow!