Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default 1500-1700 lumens CFL with mini/candelabra/B10 base?

Kyle wrote:
I just installed a beautiful new Hunter ceiling fan in the master
bedroom, and discovered the only light bulb it takes is the kind with
the B10 or "candelabra" base, and no more than 40 watts per bulb.

Being this is the primary light fixture in the bedroom, two 40 watt
standard bulbs ain't gonna cut it. I'd like to use CFLs (more light
for less power) but can't find ones strong enough.

Here's what I need:
CFL
B10/candelabra base
30-40 watts
1500-1700 lumen output (~100-120 watt equivalent)

The usual big box stores don't have 'em, and I'll be frakked if I can
find 'em on the Intartubes. Any ideas where I should look/call/go?

Thanks!

Whats an "Intartubes"? I know real electrical supply places sell them.