Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13690 Ignoramus13690 is offline

Default Soluble coolant and freezing temp

On 2008-12-01, Wild_Bill wrote:
Seal and properly insulate the garage, Ig. The warmer temps in the garage
will reduce heat loss from your living space.

If you feel that you don't have, or can't find the the time to do the job,
consider the wasted time posting crap in RCM concerning various delegates
and world events.

It is already well sealed. Double walls with insulation between.

But if it only takes my wife or kid forgetting to close the garage
door, to ruin my cold saw, then I do not feel adequately protected.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/