Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Only Fools & Handymen...

"Lobster" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in

message
om...
ARWadsworth wrote:
"Appollo" wrote in message
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Anyone remember that wonderful episode of Only Fools & Horses with
the chandelier?

I'm amazed you have ANY customers by letting everyone know what a
poor workman
you are. I certainly wouldn't employ a cowboy such as yourself!

So speaks Mr Perfect who has never had an accident or made a mistake.

I count among my mistakes and accidents

1) Reversing over a customers dog that was asleep behind my van
2) Locking a customer out of the house (their fault for having stupid
locks)
3) Getting a customer pregnant
4) Breaking a vase that cost £100
Didn't you nail a cat under the floorboards a while ago?

That was not one the customers cats. It was the neighbours cat. That cat
should not have been there. I counted all the customers cats when I

replaced
the floorboards

No, sorry, I'm afraid nailing a cat under the floor still counts. Any
cat, regardless of whether it's the owner's.

So make that no. 5.

David

No 6

I went into a customers house to give a quote and changed from my work boots
to my house shoes on the doorstep (I have a pair of trainers in the van that
I use when I go into a customers house). I stood in some dog **** that was
inside the house and I smeared it all up the stairs carpet.

I was pleased not to get the job.

Adam