Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Stubborn 3mm screws

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:
I use Stanley screwdrivers almost exclusively for serious work. There's
a particular series with a very comfortable asymmetric moulded handle
that is normally red (including the Phillips versions) but the Pozi
versions are all a slightly dark blue to aid immediate identification.

Stanley these days are pretty mediocre. Plenty of much better makes. A set
of screwdrivers from Lidl etc is likely to last longer for a fraction of
the cost. But if you want good stuff, try Wera. But you'll need to go to a
decent tool supplier for them.

Well... some of my Stanleys, in fact probably most of them are 30 years old
and in fine fettle.

You needed to buy the Chrome Molydenum ones.

Graham