Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default Obama and Supreme Court news

On Nov 30, 7:36*am, wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:55*am, nick hull wrote:

According to the American Free Press, Clarence Thomas has embraced the
question whether Obama is a 'natural born' citizen and it will be the
subject of a "conference" on Dec 5 where the SC decided which cases to
accept for formal review. *Although the source is usually reliable I
would like to see confirmation from another direction on an issue as
important as this.

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

We had a discussion about this at work. Assume it is Feb 09, the new
President has been in office for a couple weeks. It is discovered that
he is NOT a Natural born citizen per the Constitution.
1. He refuses to resign because he was elected by the "people"
2. The Dem controlled congress refuses to issue Articles of
impeachment

What is the mechanism to remove him from office???
The only thing we could conclude is that it would end up in the
Supreme Court, but the Supremes, have no power other than to rule and
direct to a Federal level court to enforce the ruling.

Then a Federal court could order him removed from office.

It'll never happen. There are not enough balls in all of Washington to
follow through with that. There is only one way that Obama will leave
office, and that leaves Biden in control. If I was Obama I'd be
watching my back real close