Stuart

Default heeellllppp - huge problems with shower :-/

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:06:57 +0000 (UTC), (Niel A.
Farrow) wrote:

I don't think I'll buy Triton again TBH. This shower has been
problematic before and has had new relays / power boards / heating can
/ turbine (x2) put in while it was under warranty.

Perhaps it's just a lemon and I should replace it anyway?

It's still under warranty. Well possibly as long as it's not say 6 years
old. It's called your statuatory consumer rights. The sale of goods act
says that the goods must be fit for the purpose they are sold for. This
includes time. On the old Jimmy Young program their legal chap said a
stereo should be good for 5-6 years. And if you have had problems all
along......
Take it back to the shop and tell them you have had problems and you want
it replaced. If they say no then send a reg. letter, then take them to
small claims.

You could also get rid of it and use the combi.
Neil

Triton have a 2 year warranty anyway .
Stuart
---------