Posted to uk.d-i-y
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default B&Q 15%-off weekend

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:30:13 +0000, Anna Kettle wrote:

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:23:38 +0000, Andy Champ
wrote:

Anna Kettle wrote:

Doesnt sound good If I am going to have a sig at all it had better be
readable. Please will someone tell me what to do to fix it

Replace it with this. (unless someone pops up and tells me that's
broken - I couldn't see the original problem despite being XP and
TBird...)

Andy

--
Anna Kettle
Lime plaster repair and conservation

Have done that. How does it look now?

Bang on! Nice to be able to see your posts. Thanks. :-)
(P.S. You can save some typing now - you don't need to keep typing "Anna"
'cos your sig does that for you!)

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info