Posted to alt.home.repair
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default cell phone reception in a new house

This may not be the right newsgroup so forgive me. I have a house
that is about 3 years old. I know there is foil lined walls and
roof
(inside). As a result the cell phone reception in this house is
very
poor except for maybe one or two spots. Any way to get better
coverage inside the house for the cell phone?

There are repeaters sold for the purpose--they don't work very well
and don't last very long and cost a ludicrous amount of money for what
they are, but they do exist.

Google "cellular repeater" and you'll find a number of brands.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)