Fly-by-Night CC

Default Why wood prices are going up

In article ,
Ramsey wrote:

But Charlie, give credit where credit is due. The only people with a
worse track record of international screwups are the Btrit's. They
GAVE Iraq and the rest of the middle East away - and with it the oil.

Just a day or two ago I watched a book presentation on C-Span2 titled -
I think - "19 Weeks". The author stated that G.Britain was 6 months or
so away from total and absolute bankruptcy during the summer of 1940.
The British involvement in Western Europe as well as defending itself
during the Battle of Britain cost the country extreme amounts of money.
In his opinion that was the turning point of the British Empire losing
its dominance as a world power and its need to lighten the load of all
its colonies. They spent so much during such a short period of time and
just couldn't afford to maintain the far reaches.

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html